Monday 13 February 2012

WORDS OF WISDOM

http://www.manystuff.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/aolw-logo-460.jpg














I've been currently busy with the brand, pouring my thoughts and feelings, i came across this page when making my swing tags, and made think about the words, why we use words, the power of words,

i'm dyslexic so words have always been a trouble for me, spelling words back to fronts, dysgraphia and the lot, so i guess making a brand that words orientated is challenging, i'm currently read a book by Ernest Hemingway 
 and i came across this quote

......Does he really think big emotions come from big words? He thinks I don't know the ten-dollar words. I know them all right. But there are older and simpler and better words, and those are the ones I use.

simple words says it all, everyone can understand clear and to the point, and more eloquent a big word,


anyway laboremus (latin for lets get to our work)


lots more to do,


if your interested have a look at this page, it's filled with quotes about the beauty of WORDS from  my favourite writers,poets and public figures,

enjoy

Sebby x



No comments:

Post a Comment